Survivorship Choice Whole Life is a cost-effective permanent life insurance policy for two individuals that pays a death benefit after the second death. It provides:
- Guaranteed death benefit protection to age 121 of the younger insured
- Guaranteed premiums (which means your cost stays the same over the years)
- Guaranteed cash value accumulation that’s easy to access—at any time, for any reason
- A diverse selection of built-in and optional benefits so you can customize your policy to meet your own unique needs.
*Survivorship Choice Whole Life is not currently available in CA and NY.
Survivorship Plus Select Indexed Universal Life is a permanent life insurance policy designed to cover two individuals and provides:
- Cost-effective permanent second-to-die death benefit protection
- Strong policy cash value accumulation potential
- Multiple ways to access the policy cash value
- Built-in enhancements to help maximize cash value accumulation potential
*This product is not offered in NY.