IFN Administrative Assistant
Posted: January 9, 2013
Location: Horsham, PA
Category: Full Time
Under general direction, perform a variety of confidential and complex functions as well as attend to multiple administrative details in support of Vice President, IFN. Work requires initiative, independence and judgment in making decisions.
- Perform administrative duties including but not limited to; telephone coverage, document composition and creation, presentation creation, faxing, mailing and distribution as necessary, making of travel arrangements and maintenance of files.
- Handle travel arrangements along with preparing and submitting travel expenses.
- Coordinate and set-up teleconferences as required.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Identify and suggest potential cost saving efficiencies.
- Maintain appropriate schedule for VP, IFN. Establish meetings as requested.
- Represent leader on the phone in a positive and enthusiastic manner. Screens telephone calls and appropriate routing of calls.
- Responsible for compiling, maintaining and distributing weekly and monthly departmental reports.
- Set meetings & maintain calendar of appointments through Outlook.
- Assist in the development and distribution of monthly/quarterly reports
- Provide support on presentations, training materials, projects, department meetings, etc
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Work as part of the Distribution Administrative team on ad-hoc projects and requests as needed.
- High school education required. College degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, sales support roles are a plus!
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Proven ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with all internal and external customers.
- Ability to independently draft basic business correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments, prioritize, follow through and meet deadlines.
- Proficient technical skills using Microsoft products (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to learn new applications or processes as necessary.
- Flexible, cooperative and willing to collaborate as a part of a team.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 23, 2013 with "Job Title: IFN Administrative Assistant" in the Subject line.